Tatanka is a Lakota word meaning “Big Beast”. For the Northern Plains People Tatanka meant life. Ceremonies and daily life revolved around sacred reverences to Tatanka.
Shoulder Handbag (Model 1634)
Type: High-grade PU leather, 9.45"(L) x 3.54"(W) x 8.27"(H)
- 16.57 Oz. Designed for fashion lady, stylish and personalized.
- Made from high-grade PU leather.
- Lined interior features backwall zippered, large capacity.
- Double handles, removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Single zippered top closure. Dimensions: 9.45"(L) x 3.54"(W) x 8.27"(H)